Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Back from the Dead (almost)

Things started out great. I took my wife to see Evil Dead the Musical on her birthday.


We had a blast! It was really funny and they really hit the nail right on the head. It was a great satire, keeping the true creepiness of the original while amplifying the campy-ness. Then two days later I was puking my guts out with stomach flu. "Huuyeechh!!" It took almost a week to get my strength back. Then my main storage drive with all my S.C.O.D. files on it failed! Ouch!

I thought all was lost but have managed, with a little help from the tech guys at work, to extract and restore my latest animation on the new webisode. I was really down when I thought I'd lost it all. I feel SO lucky to have gotten it back and am very excited to get some work done on it this weekend. It's sure to be the best one yet!

I have a meeting coming up soon, pitching the show. I feel really good about it! This guy's going to love it, I just know it! "I'll purchase 20 episodes, please!" More and more fans are signing up at the website which continues to draw more and more interest. I think Summer Camp of Death's time has come!

While sifting through the recovered files, I noticed this rough of the website and thought I'd post it here. The site has really come a long way!

No comments: