Monday, January 15, 2007

New Year, New Sketches, and New News

Hello fans and Happy New Year! If you're reading this, you probably know that the Summer Camp of Death! site has been updated with some cool animation on the characters and some more blood-dripping buttons. So go on over there if you haven't seen the new changes yet!

Here are some sketches I worked on over the holidays for the new webisode I'm working on. This one is sure to be the best, and if you look closely, you can see a hint of what's going to happen.




The big push to update the site coincides with another meeting I'm scheduled to have this month with some more folks over at MTV. I know my last post was pretty final concerning that network, yet another door has opened up and has great possibilities. I know better than to get my hopes up, but I'm still excited anyway!

No comments: