Saturday, November 17, 2007

Gary as Zombie Soul Eater


As I mentioned in my last post, SCOD is about to rise from the grave. To celebrate, I drew this for the latest SCOD fan who signed up for free stickers. This sketch is a complete deviation from all of my earlier ones, and a real treat to send out. You never know what you might get!

In less than 2 weeks I'll be working on "The 13th of Friday" full time. Can't wait. The animated short I've been working on, on and off for the last year, will finally resume production. I'm not even going to promise when it'll be done by, at this point. I originally thought I'd be done by this year's end, but am thinking about additional scenes, so who knows... All I can say is, it'll be ridiculous and hopefully somewhat hilarious.

I've been looking into finally buying my sound equipment, so that I can record character voices at professional quality. I think it's gonna cost me around $900 bucks. The things I do for you people... But anyway, I'm excited about it!

No comments: