Tuesday, October 10, 2006

LATEST NEWS

Doodling at the office:

Above: A marker sketch of Gary with a knife. I've been thinking about doing a series of these, one for each character. This is a study to see what they might look like. I'd like to use some paint for a change. I've submitted the idea to a local gallery and await feedback.

Other news concerning Summer Camp of Death! I got the big N-O from adult swim -- for now. The good news is that other doors seem to be opening right up. I've got a meeting with an exec' at MTV on Friday the 13th, believe it or not. And, I just found out that I know the person in charge of aquiring new content for Fangoria Television!

Plans for the site continue. Friday the 13th and the month of October snuck up on us and it would've been great to have a new webtoon for either of those dates. I've written the new script but it may not ever get worked on. I've got to decide to create either it or the 11 minute pilot. I'm leaning toward the webtoon and if so, I'm shooting for end of the month, but not holding my breath, since that would be record time of just over a month and both the others took four.

Conversion of the character models into Flash is almost complete! The designs are looking better than ever and the next movie, webtoon or pilot will look great!

We have been looking into hiring a musician for an original theme song for the show. With any luck SCOD will have it's own theme music at the top of next year.

No comments: