Tuesday, July 13, 2010

From the Grave, Part 2

Hello SCOD fans
It's been way too long but I wanted you to know that the film is completed. I've been so busy that I haven't been able to DO anything with it yet, except for showing it at a small screening in Atlanta, GA. However, I've gotten a LOT of recent traffic on the site so I thought you might like to know what I'll be working on next:

-Finishing the site and posting "The 13th of Friday!"
(If you want to see it sooner, email fans@summercampofdeath.com)
-Posting "The 13th of Friday!" on youtube
-Sending out all those FREE STICKERS that I promised you...
-Entering "The 13th of Friday!" into animation festivals
-Sending the link of "The 13th of Friday!" to the most recent sticker requestees

Thanks to all the fans who are showing support. And thanks to ASIFA Atlanta and Brett Thompson for allowing the 'night before the event submission' at the latest Roll Yer Own.

No comments: