Friday, September 15, 2006

The Website

The Summer Camp of Death! website is (mostly) complete! After working for several hours over the weekend and the last few days it's now at a point that I consider "good enough" to launch. I already have in mind several things to add to make it better and more fun to look at, which I'll be working on over the next several months. For now, there are some cool things to check out. In addition to the movies you can watch, there are early development sketches like this one:


...as well as sketches of counselors you've never met - the GIRL counselors! You can't have an animated summer camp slasher parody without 'em! Also, you can get FREE stickers, that's right, FREE STICKERS just by signing up as a S.C.O.D. fan, and you could just pretend to like the show to get 'em. I won't know the difference!

One of the things I want to add is an animated intro to the site. It'll visually tell some of the back story. And, of course, I'm already thinking about the next movie. I'm tossing around the idea of producing the 15 minute pilot episode. I'd really like to tell a whole story at this point. We'll see. Until then, enjoy the site!

No comments: